Welcome to the “Best AI & ML Tools for New Developers” tutorial. In this guide, we'll explore some of the most effective and accessible tools for getting started in the world of artificial intelligence and machine learning. These tools were selected for their ease of use, power, and popularity in the developer community.
1. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning: Azure Machine Learning is a cloud platform that allows developers to build, train and deploy artificial intelligence models. With constant updates and improvements, Azure has become an essential tool for many ML developers.
2. IBM Watson: IBM Watson offers a cloud service for putting machine learning and deep learning models into production. This tool is great for training and evaluating models, and is particularly suitable for building ML applications via API connections.
3. Google TensorFlow: TensorFlow is an open-source software library for dataflow programming, used for both research and production at Google. It is a rapidly evolving machine learning framework that offers intuitive visualization of neural networks.
4. Amazon Machine Learning: Amazon offers an impressive range of machine learning tools, including the managed Amazon Machine Learning service to build ML models and generate predictions, and Amazon SageMaker, a fully managed platform that makes it easy for developers and computer scientists to use machine learning models. data.
5. OpenNN: OpenNN is an open-source software library for developing neural networks. It offers a high-performance implementation for various types of neural networks and an easy-to-use interface, making it suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
6. PyTorch: PyTorch is an open-source machine learning library, widely used for deep learning tasks. Developed by Facebook's artificial intelligence research group, it stands out for its dynamic computational graph system and user-friendly interface.
7. Vertex AI: Google's Vertex AI is a cloud-based machine learning platform that allows you to build, deploy and manage ML models at scale. It supports various popular machine learning frameworks and tools and offers AutoML tools for automatic model selection and parameter tuning.
8. BigML: BigML is a cloud-based machine learning platform that allows users to build and deploy predictive models quickly and easily. It offers an intuitive interface and powerful automation tools, helping organizations draw insights from their data.
Conclusion: These tools represent just the tip of the iceberg in the vast world of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Each of them offers unique and powerful features that can help new developers dive into this exciting field. We hope this guide has given you a solid foundation to start from. Happy programming!